Event * XMAS SPECIAL EVENT *

Discussion in 'Game Events' started by Sila, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sila

Sila Game Moderator

IGN:
    [GM]Sila
    Class:
    Cleric
    Hello Everyone!

Like you all know there would be 3 special events for xmas.
    You can win DP.

1st : 4000 DP
    2nd : 3000 DP
    3rd : 2500 DP
    4th : 2000 DP

I always watch christmas movies because they always have beautifull stories.
    so i was thinking that you guys go make your own Christmas Story.
    With a happy ending ofcours lol.
    The story has to have pictures and a good story, the best stories will win.

The story has to have atleast 3+ pictures that fits the story.

This event is Now open and close at : 28th of december
    U can post your story down in this thread.

Suprise me !

[​IMG]

2. Grape

Grape Godlike

Home Page:
    Class:
    Cleric
    Go Go Go!!
    Google is your friend

3. Grape

Grape Godlike

Home Page:
    Class:
    Cleric
  4. xThanie12

xThanie12 First of His Name Donator

King of the Andals
    IGN:
    [PASTOR]Thanie
    Class:
    Cleric
    I have a surprise for you.

There is this man named Jose, an overseas Filipino Worker in Spain. He went home to the Phillippines without notifying his family, because he wants to surprise his wife and offspring for the Christmas season, whom he doesn’t see yet. With big boxes and luggage, he hired an airport taxi to convey him to their home in Antipolo City.

[​IMG]

The taxi is already passing the small street flocked by kids and dogs partially blocking the way singing Christmas carols. There are also people drinking liquors and smoking cigarette in the streets and look who’s the passenger of the taxi, and said, “Here comes our rich neighbor!”.

[​IMG]

They are nearing their house when a teenager rush to them, whose vehicle is moving slowly, and talk to Jose. “Let me ride the taxi. I am going to show to you where your family moves,” said the teenager panting his breath.

He was in deep shocked of what the teenager said because his wife never mentioned their new location. He asked the driver to follow the directions given by the teenager.

[​IMG]

“Amazing!”, the only word that Jose was able to utter. This house is much bigger than their old house and has a better exterior design. Their house is decorated with lots of Christmas ornaments.
    [​IMG]
    His family is outside their house talking when they saw him, and they shout their hearts out. Jumping, crying, saying, “Father! Father! That is our Father!”.

[​IMG]
    When he entered the house, he was astonished of what their family was able to achieve. They know how to invest their money and manage it properly. The house is very neat and full of brand new appliances. They have a massive christmas tree filled with beautiful ornaments. .His kids were jumping with joy and hugging him.

[​IMG]

Nida, her wife, said, “I have one more surprise to you. The kid at the corner (pointing at the beautiful three-year-old kid) is Pinky, your daughter. When you left for Spain, I am already conceived for 2 two months.

[​IMG]

He considered the girl’s sweet face and spot for resemblance and hug her. In his mind, there’s a thought that is playing, “Maybe that is really my daughter since she doesn’t look like our neighbors.”.

[​IMG]
    On the Christmas Eve, where Jose planned to surprise his family, turned out to be the one who’s stunned by surprises from his family. It was the biggest plot twist of his life. Truly, being with our family is the biggest and grandest gift we could have in the world. Love from family surpasses everything.

[​IMG]

- End -

Credits to the rightful owners of respective photos.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  5. scoutmoves

scoutmoves Donor Donator

The First Christmas Tree

[​IMG]
    Once upon a time, there were two little children were sitting by the firepit one dark and cold winter's night. All at once they heard a knock at the door, and the youngest one ran to open it.

There, outside in the cold and the darkness, stood a child with no shoes upon his feet and clad in thin, ragged garments. He was shivering with cold, and he asked to come in and warm himself.

"Yes, come," cried both the children; "you shall have our place by the fire. Come in!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

They drew the little stranger to their warm seat and shared their supper with him, and gave him their bed, while they slept on a hard bench.

In the night they were awakened by strains of sweet songs and, looking out, they saw a band of children in shining garments approaching the house. They were playing on golden harps, and the air was full of melody and brought a lot of toys.

[​IMG]
    Suddenly the Stranger Child stood before them: no longer cold and ragged, but clad in silvery light.

His soft voice said: "I was cold, and you took Me in. I was hungry, and you fed Me. I was tired, and you gave Me your bed. I am the Christ Child, wandering through the world to bring peace and happiness to all good children. As you have given to Me, so may this tree every year give rich fruit to you."

[​IMG]

So saying, He broke a branch from the fir tree that grew near the door, and He planted it in the ground and disappeared. But the branch grew into a great tree, and every year it bore wonderful golden fruit for the kind children.

[​IMG]
    And up to this day christmas tree remains as a a symbol and reminder to christians that is the season of giving love to anyone no matter what color and race or religion.

thanks for reading guys :)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New YEAR!!!!

6. craftingboy26

craftingboy26 Choropy

Student
    IGN:
    Craftingboy25
    Class:
    Champion
    THE BEGGAR IN CHRISTMAS DAY

images.jpeg Celebrating christmas is so exciting yeah i know that coz we all know tha christmas is christ birthday so we all have to rejoice

One day I was walking on the street and see a man begging for money so because it christmas people give him a money so when the christmas end all the people just ignore him beacause its not christmast anymore and then 1day that man pray he pray that LORD PLEASE HELP ME TO THIS PROBLEM he say and because God is good he gave what the man pray then one day that man ise his money and play a lotto and the day after that they announce the number of the winner and that man who pray is the man who win the lotto so the man is so happy because God hear his prayer images (2).jpeg

Then one day its christmas day again so that man was walking down the street and see all the people begging for his money but because that man is bless by the lord he invite all the people to come to his house and eat and have fun in the christmas day images (1).jpeg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  7. sheeban

sheeban Candle Ghost

"The Lost Key"
    s.png
    The day before christmas my Uncle was in a rush to prepare all of the presents for tomorrow's delivery to every godchild in our province :D:)
    5.jpg
    When it hit 6:00pm my Uncle knew he need some sleep. So he slept for a short six hours until it was time to deliver the presents. :confused:o_O v.jpg
    My Uncle finally awoke :D
    34.jpg
    My Uncle was ready to leave but he realized that his key was missing. :eek:
    bv.jpg
    How can he deliver all the presents, he cannot find that key, he dont have extra or duplicate, so he search the whole house, but he did not really find it, now my Uncle is Crying :( because he really dont know what to do. But suddenly he gathered all the Gifts. cxx.jpg
    and theres one gift box drop! :eek: cxxxxx.jpg
    My Uncle Hear's something inside the box. bvvvv.jpg My Uncle said, " sound like familiar ", then he's curious about that sound, He opened the box immediately, bd.jpg Then He Found his Key. :D;):)
    Now he Can deliver all the gifts :):D and every child now is Happy. 1.jpg

This story shows that the, "Gift of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas".

~THE END~

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      114.6 KB
      Views:
  8. LuxWIng

LuxWIng Choropy

Student
    Brgy 11 Imapalambong Malaybalay City Bukidnon
    IGN:
    UvuvwevwevweOsas
    Class:
    Champion
    Hello Nicholas

Once upon a time in the far island in the north, there was a small family of 3 living peacefully. The family is composed a father, a mother and their 2 months old son named Nicholas.
    upload_2017-12-28_21-15-7.png

Nicholas was born with a weak body. When Nicholas reached 12 months old, Nicholas already started to walk, he walked continuously with an oval path and then the worst life of their
    family started when Nicholas suddenly talk. Nicholas “Mother, I feel dizzy”, said by Nicholas, His mother was frightened and called is spouse that he heard someone calling her. When her spouse rapidly went to her and stay by her side, when Nicholas saw his parents, he stared at them, looking with their reactions and he instantly fall at their wooden floor. His mother and father was shocked and worried, they carried him and placed him on his bed and placed a warm clothe at his forehead. While his mother sitting and watching him at his side, Nicholas woke up like nothing happened, and his mother was really happy for it. The next day, Nicholas was watching at his father chopping woods outside their home, he stared for every wood that was chopped and then Nicholas spoke to his father, “father, father I want to meet Santa” His father was shocked because he knew that Nicholas never knew how to speak, His father carried his son and sway it around happily.
    upload_2017-12-28_21-21-35.png

His father called his wife and told her what happened and her wife gladly said that “our son is blessed”. On the night before Nicholas’ 2nd Birthday his family was worried because Nicholas dreamed for being tiny and he said that he saw Santa embracing a dying Kid. In the day of Nicholas’ birthday, they celebrated peacefully just the three of them, and then someone knocked at the door, Nicholas looked at the door and told his father. “father there’s someone outside” his father opened the door slowly and a gust of wind mixed with snow went inside and Nicholas fall. They took care of Nicholas that never woke up again since his 2nd birthday until in its 3rd week. There was a blizzard that covered the whole village and they are already losing hope for their son to be cured, while his mother staring at him, his mother notice that someone is outside staring at them. A big man with a reindeer and sleigh besides him, and his mother shouted, Santa! I saw Santa,
    upload_2017-12-28_21-26-15.png

she went outside and went at where she saw Santa and when she saw nothing he exhaled and looked at the window and she saw Santa inside. She ran as fast a she could thinking that what will Santa do to his son and when she reached the room, She saw Santa with a golden shining hand and touching Nicholas forehead and then Santa Looked at Nicholas’ mother and said, “do you want him to live but will leave you?” Nicholas’ mother cried and said Yes! And then Santa Disappeared. The next day Nicholas woke up and his parents were very happy and thanking Santa for doing a miracle, and after the celebration, Nicholas told his parents that I am leaving you now, his parents hugged as much as they could and said, Tell him Thank You for helping my son, and then Nicholas turned into a Christmas Elf.

THE END :)

upload_2017-12-28_21-27-9.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  9. wanchij

wanchij Candle Ghost

"The Sad Reindeer"

Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was an ordinary cute reindeer [​IMG]named Rudolf. Rudolf was so shy because of his small body, all of his cousins were big and masculine that is why he is always hiding from other reindeers.

One fortunate morning, one of the elves who are working in Santa's Toy Factory came to the village, where Rudolf is staying, with a scroll in his hands bearing upload_2017-12-28_23-20-3.png Santa's announcement saying "Ho! Ho! Ho! Good day reindeers, I am currently looking for reindeers who can help me sending gifts to children during Christmas by dragging my sleigh! I am so ready to see you tomorrow night. Ho! Ho! Ho!".
    This announcement brought joy and excitement to all reindeers except Rudolf. He felt sad about the announcement because he knew that Santa will never notice him and pick him as one of his reindeers.

As announced, Santa came the night after that day. All reindeers were very happy to see him- you can tell by looking the way they wag their short tails.
    They gathered around Santa upload_2017-12-28_23-26-43.png except Rudolf who chose not to be seen by anybody by hiding himself beneath an old tree. From afar, Rudolf saw Santa waving his hands to other reindeers -the selection probably has ended, and Santa have already reindeers who will drag his sleigh.
    Working with Santa is Rudolf's ultimate dream and now he knew that it will never happen.

Rudolf went back to his house with tears in his eyes, upload_2017-12-28_23-31-55.png he can't barely see the road. Whispering to himself, "I want to worm with Santa. I want to help him giving happiness to the children during Christmas, but I can't! I am too weak and ugly unlike the other reindeer. No one will choose me." Sobbing he continued taking his way home when he heard a familiar voice. "Ho! Ho! Ho!". and by hearing that he knew that it was Santa.

Santa heard Rudolf's whisper and immediately went down to him. "Very well my dear friend", Santa said, " I am here to make your dream come true!"
    upload_2017-12-28_23-35-46.png
    "Come and let us together give happiness to the children around the world! Ho! Ho! Ho!". Rudolf's tears of loneliness suddenly turned to tears of joy.In that very moment, Rudolf learned to smile. Happily, he went near to Santa And is very excited to do his job.

That time Santa was giving gifts to children morning of Christmas day. Every Christmas, Rudolf was the first reindeer to meet children. Because of his shyness, Rudolf's face turns red except of his nose. upload_2017-12-29_0-0-7.png

Santa Claus noticed it and he gave Rudolf a gift, that if Rudolf will feel shy, all the shyness he felt will be transferred to his nose, and his nose will be all red and shiny. Numerous Christmas passes by, Rudolf draws attention of the children and made them happy for Rudolf's nose is uniquely red and shiny. Years and years passes by, Rudolf begun to rebuilt his self confidence and Santa noticed, that whenever Rudolf's emotions overflow, his nose becomes more shining. upload_2017-12-29_0-27-35.jpeg And that's the story of once a shy reindeer becomes a symbol of happiness and joy.

Attached Files:

10. scoutmoves

scoutmoves Donor Donator

gm sila..its already dec 29..check the date please :)

11. wanchij

wanchij Candle Ghost

not all place on earth has the same time. i don't know what is the standard time GM sila decided to follow. maybe we'll wait for her to online.

12. Grape

Grape Godlike

Home Page:
    Class:
    Cleric
    She is on GMT+1

13. Sila

Sila Game Moderator

IGN:
    [GM]Sila
    Class:
    Cleric
    Event closed ..
    Results will be tomorrow since there are big stories.

14. Sila

Sila Game Moderator

IGN:
    [GM]Sila
    Class:
    Cleric
    First of all i want to thank you all for joining this event.

So here are the results. these stories were longer then i expected lol.
    but i liked them!

1st place : Wanchij
    2nd place : Luxwing
    3rd place : Thanie
    4th place : scoutmoves

It was really a hard choice to make.. but i just liked this one more.

Pm me your ingame name.

Congratz!

xThanie12 likes this.
  15. hayuri

hayuri Game Moderator Game Moderator

Engineer
    IGN:
    [NOBLESS]HaYuri
    Class:
    Scout
    congrats and happy new year :D

Thread Status: