Need tips

Discussion in 'Newbie Zone' started by MasterBait, Mar 24, 2017.

1. MasterBait

MasterBait Jelly Bean

Hi! I'm new here and I was just wondering what gears to get when you're a total newb to level up faster. I was using the free equips up until lvl 180 but then it got hard for me to level up, and I'm assuming it has something to do with my gear. Any tips on what and where I should get my gears for leveling up?

Thanks in advance :D

2. Jaden

Jaden [QUEEN]Rhenee, [LORD]Jaden, [KING]Stun Donator

Bussinessman
    its all about strategy... i started here 4 months ago using only unique weapon the free gears? and then i use npc armors..

3. Walt

Walt Moldie

I recommend to use the armors at "alt+b item mall" for starters. Unique weapons that are acquired when you do the shortcut for 1st job change are useful. Use summon when leveling, preferably those that can be summoned two/three times e.g. Mercenary Hunter for Dealer. Then Brave sets that are dropped in /go 16 and refine it. Photon Weapons in Website Item mall. Pick up Gem 4's dropped by Yigore Ghosts.
    When you get financially stable try to buy Deluxe/Sacred Sets and FUD from players or if you are using a bourg take some reborns and farm your own materials, if you don't have a artisan, feel free to ask someone who does and request to craft you sets with your materials.
    http://forum.alegarose.com/threads/deluxe-and-sacred-materials-guide.842/
    http://forum.alegarose.com/threads/newbie-guide-for-crafting-frozen-undead-weapons.760/
    At lvl 1 talk to ****'s fairy and after that talk to grey cause they will give you exp that are equivalent to 22 levels when it's 300x exp and 31 when it's 600x if i'm not wrong.
    For places to lvl type "/go" there you will see places and the suggested level, you can lvl according to those or refer to this guide http://forum.alegarose.com/forums/guides.11/ though take out some infos cause its not updated like the thing about Golden Undead Weapon and Others. Buy some pots on npcs if youre having a harder time killing them. Like what is said on the guide lvl on yellow mobs. Parties are not recommended cause it divides the exp, attacking the same mob with other players is better cause you'll both receive the same amount of exp. Feel free to ask in global.
    Sorry I mentioned other things than the gears.

Rosita and Jaden like this.
  4. MasterBait

MasterBait Jelly Bean

Thanks for the tips :D I'll try to do them.
    Uhmm, what mobs drops the brave set?

5. Vibe

Vibe Game Moderator Game Moderator

Brave sets drop a lot in /go 16 :)

6. MasterBait

MasterBait Jelly Bean

ohh okay then i will try to find a set.

EDIT:

Thanks for all the replies :D Managed to get 3rbs now and a set too.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017