Best set and weapon for cleric and crafter(con or sen)artisan

Discussion in 'Newbie Zone' started by flores9109, Dec 1, 2017.

1. flores9109

flores9109 Choropy

im not a donator my question is what sets and weapons should i use for my cleric(to have a good buffs)and artisan(to make his crafting successful all the time)?any guide please thanks

2. Vibe

Vibe Game Moderator Game Moderator

Hiya,

The best 'non-donor' armor sets for all jobs are the Sacred sets (Sacred Dealer set, Sacred Muse set etc). They're all craftable with items you can farm in game.
    On the weapon side, the easiest weapon thats good to start with is any of the Frozen Undead weapons (matching your class). They are also craftable.
    The actual 'best' weapon that's not from dP is an Ancient weapon, but those are expensive and cost 3k KP to buy (Kill Points, those you can farm in go 46).

Keep in mind that you don't have to be a donator to be able to use dP items & sets. All of them are fully tradeable. You could also farm, sell stuff and eventually buy your own dP set/items from someone else ;)

hayuri likes this.
  3. flores9109

flores9109 Choropy

thanks sir but my problem is everytime im selling items on buy tab of a vend my client crash is there a way that i can sell items without crashing my client?

4. Vibe

Vibe Game Moderator Game Moderator

This is a known bug. You can counter this by doing the following:
    - Check the buyers tab & see if you think the prices are right
    - Head back to the 'sell' tab
    - Now drag the item the buyer has in his 'buy' tab onto the 'sell' tab. You will still get the option to sell your items as if you were in the 'buy' tab
    - Check if the amount of zulie (price) is correct, and go ahead and sell them. The items will be sold, you'll get the zulie and you won't crash.
    Hope this helps :)

Cya in game
    ~Vibe

5. b4s0n3

b4s0n3 Godlike

Just remember to check the real price. :D